The purpose of the Professional Development Subcommittee is to have a group with formal standing and a broad base to identify and respond to the unique needs of our community.
- Determine the professional development needs unique to our community.
- Provide educational experience for the membership.
- Encourage networking within the community.
- Build and maintain an information resource center.
- Strive for an inclusive community.
The Professional Development Subcommittee informs the DPS membership about our activities, professional development resources, and events via the Professional Development pages, Facebook, and Twitter.
Current Professional Development Subcommittee Members
The membership of the Professional Development Subcommittee are appointed by the DPS Committee. Typically, members serve for minimum three year terms. Each year, as old members retire from the subcommittee, the DPS Committee selects one or more new members and designates a chair from among the Professional Development Subcommittee roster.
|Dependent Care Grant
|Women in Planetary Science
|Secretary of the Subcommittee
|Mentoring; Women in Planetary Science