DPS Professional Development Subcommittee
The purpose of the Professional Development Subcommittee is to have a group with formal standing and a broad base to identify and respond to the unique needs of our community.
- Determine the professional development needs unique to our community.
- Provide educational experience for the membership.
- Encourage networking within the community.
- Build and maintain an information resource center.
- Strive for an inclusive community.
One of the ways that the Professional Development Subcommittee informs the DPS membership is via the Professional Development pages.
The membership of the Professional Development Subcommittee are appointed by the DPS Committee. Typically, members serve for three year terms. Each year, as old members retire from the subcommittee, the DPS committee selects one or more new members and designates a chair from among the Professional Development Subcommittee roster.
Current Professional Development Subcommittee Members
- Karly Pitman (Chair)
- Jason Barnes (Jobs)
- Ross Beyer (DPS Committee Liaison)
- Sarah Horst (Social Media)
- Amy Lovell (Career Pathways; Mentoring)
- Majd Mayyasi (Child/Elder Care)
- Kelsi Singer (Mentoring)
- Laura Woodney (EPO Liaison)