DPS 2008, Ithaca, NY
We're looking for people to volunteer to help during the meeting in
exchange for free registration (and other benefits). See the venue page for details.
How to Register
There are various ways to register for a DPS Meeting: Online, mail, or
fax. Please do not submit more than one registration form as this may
result in duplicate charges to your account.
- Early Registration: 9/10/2008
- Regular Registration (late fee imposed): 10/1/2008
- Go to
register for DPS08. Alternately, you can access members.aas.org and
select meeting registration from the menu bar.
- If you have an existing record with the AAS, enter your login
and password. A "My Login" feature is available for resetting
- If you need to verify how your name and email address appear in
your AAS record when using "My Login", use the Public Directory found
on www.aas.org. To update an email
address contact firstname.lastname@example.org
or 202-328-2010, ext. 101.
- If you have verified that you do not have an existing record
with the AAS, click create a new user record. You will need to enter
your personal contact information.
- Note that the Regular Member Full Meeting Early registration fee
is $295. (Regular registration is $345 and late registration is $395.)
There are discounts for students, emeritus, and single day
registrations. The fee is greater for Non-members. See the AAS
meeting site for details.
Paper form (Mail or Fax)
- A PDF version of the registration form may be obtained here.
- Registration and payment may be faxed or mailed to:
DPS Meeting Registration
American Astronomical Society
2000 Florida Ave., NW, Suite 400
Washington, DC 20009-1231
FAX: 202 234 7850
- When registering by mail, you may pay by check, money order,
Visa, MasterCard, or American Express. When registering by fax, the
only acceptable payment method is a credit card. All payments are due
at the time the registration form is submitted. Therefore, purchase
orders are not allowed. Checks or money orders should be made to
"AAS/DPS Meeting." Remittance should be made in US funds drawn on a US
Please contact email@example.com
or fax 202-234-7850.
Please note: Full Registrations may not be changed to One Day
Registrations; however, One Day Registrations may be upgraded to Full
Registrations at anytime.
Requests for cancellations must be received in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax
Please allow 4-6 weeks for all refunds to be processed.
- Cancellation of Registration
- 1 September 2008 - Registration refund less the $25.00 processing fee
- 2 September-1 October 2008 - Registration refund less the $50.00
- Cancellation of Dinner/Dance ticket
- 1 October 2008 - Last day for refund
- Registrants may sell their dinner/dance tickets using the message
board onsite during the meeting. Please visit the registration desk
- No refunds will be given after 1 October 2008.