Europlanet through its Research Infrastructure and support from ESA will support a limited number of Travel Bursaries for Early Stage Researchers (PhD Students) presenting oral or poster papers at the DPS-EPSC meeting.To apply, please send the following in a single email to Steve Miller.
- A copy of your meeting abstract
- A cover letter
- Your educational institution, with contact detail
- A brief (one page) CV
- The name and email address of your supervisor.
- Details of any funding you have already been allocated to attend the meeting
- Whether you received a previous travel grant from Europlanet for the 2015 meeting (Nantes).
- Please attach a letter of recommendation from your Supervisor
These should be received by Friday July 8, 2016. Results of applications will be announced by end of July.